International Student Hospitality Package
Goeco Cycle Training Centre
If you live outside of Ireland & want to be professionally trained in bicycle mechanics, then why not do that & enjoy Ireland & a working holiday at the same time. With low cost Ryainair flights to Shannon airport only 40 minutes away & direct train links from Dublin & Cork to Limerick junction train station which is only 10 minutes away, add this with the value of Sterling against the Euro it makes an attractive option for any bicycle mechanics who would like to gain a professional accredited qualification & enjoy the experience.
You can take a 5 day course in the West of Ireland in a state of the art training centre on a dedicated package giving a break day in the middle of the week to enjoy a game of golf at the international award winning Ballykisteen Hotel & Golf Club which will be your home for the week & only 10 minutes from the training centre, take a mountain bike day on the international ballyhoura mountain bike centre or simply enjoy a day at one of Ireland largest tourist attractions like Bunratty folk park.
SOME OF THE TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Brake System Adjustment and Maintenance
- Derailleur System Adjustment and Maintenance
- Emergency Roadside Repair
- Flat Repair, Tyre and Tube Design
- Hub Overhaul and Adjustment
- Pedal Replacement
- Replacing Broken Spokes
- Stem and Handlebars
- Wheel Truing
- Specialist tools needed
- Frame Fold Maintenance
Our packages will include:
- Shannon Airport pick up & drop off
- Limerick Junction train station Pick up & drop off
- 5 nights accommodation Breakfast & evening meal included
- 4 Day training accredited course See Accredited Training
- 1 Day relax & enjoy. Green Fee & leisure centre included
- Traditional music night included
International packages can be arranged throughout the year on request please email for available dates.
Our location in Ireland is second to none, the training centre has its own Vintage bicycle cafe with traditional music nights hosted weekly & the local area has what you would expect from Ireland, a really warm welcome to our international guests.
The training course is state of the art & will give a City & Guilds internationally recognised qualification